Friday, January 16, 2009

Green Acres is the place to be!

Location: The Residence Hotel Mumbai, India
Currently Listening: Some african beats playing in the lobby

Just a few words. Made it safely to India and my Mama's (mom's brother) flat at Green Acres. I cannot express how thrilled I am to be here! I just met Nana Ji's (grandfather) brother and Nani Ji's (grandmother) baby sister for the very first time. I feel so blessed to have met them. :)

Right now I'm actually in the hotel where the wedding events will take place. Fun Fact: The Residence is a Zero Trans Fat Food Hotel. You know I approve!

Better catch some shut eye before the wedding events begin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what!? a hotel with zero trans fat! blasphemy!

traveler's pen said...

haha. yeah the first in india or the world can't remember which